CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

heylo! Grandma is back! lol!

hey to all,
to grandpa,
to my sons and daughters,
to my sons and daughters in law,
my grandchildren,
and to honorary family member, AH HUAT,

i miss all of u and i wish y'all are doing fyne with ur new class.
(erm to Ah huat, dont stress to much lorh..)

mine? okay larh..

some crazy ppl that i manage to get along with...

and, there's a lot of malay ppl in class. lol!
omo!!

yesterday, thanx to those who came to my class to visit me...
i didnt noe i was THAT loved.
haha!

everytyme, u guys came to visit me, everyone looks at me.
and guess wat, w45r peeps are the only rowdy bunch that ever came to my class.
haha!
arent u ppl glad?

i bet my new classmates are thinking "is firdiana that famous to get visits every day?"
lol!

anyway, as we all noe... okay some myte not noe.. ashley had a haircut.
at first it looked weird... but after some tyme, it kinda grows on u.. oh pardon the pun.

ashley, dont worie larh.. it looks nice.. super nice after looking at it a few tymes.

some pics.. to see his new hairstyle.


the man himself. Look at his grumpy face.


from left: me, ashley and leonger.

from left: darlene, eunice, ashley and angeline.

the ladies in class.. okay only some of them, just felt lyke taking pics with the "new" ashley. lol!
dont worie now ash. after they rebond ur hair, u will look HAWT! lol!

okay, thats all my post for today after some tyme.

have fun ppl!

*kim xue er [xoxoxo]

0 comments: