CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Trying something new..

Well.. Well... Well.....

It seems like its up to me to update our poor space in this big web, huh..? xD
Well.. i just finished downloading some movies and a thought just crossed my mind..

Since i have so many freakin movies.. Might as well i lend them to some of my dear friends..
Hahas!! so here's my proposal...

Anyone interested to borrow movies from me? (yeap! Borrow)
Cos i realised how much space we need in our lappies just to keep our favourite movies so that we could watch them as and when we like..
So... Maybe i can lend them to you all so that you can watch it and return them back to me after you're done watching them..

I'm tryin out something new here and it only applies to my friends only(currently! =D)
So for those interested to know more.. Just send me an e-mail or instant message..
Hope to get all your support kay~

P.S. : Jed MISSES W45R!!!!

Loves,
|*|JeD|*|

0 comments: