CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

*short thanx

today is my bday... well, i still have half an hr before my bday pass.
so i just wanna say a shout out to all of those who wished me today...

  1. angeline [thanx for singing to me.. :)]
  2. soul mate, michelle [thanx for the dbsk single!]
  3. aiman
  4. eunice [thanx for the hugs]
  5. "hubby" faruq [teddy? and thanx for consoling]
  6. sam
  7. ashley.. [thanx for "pretending" not knowing who's bday it was. haha!
  8. cheryl [thanx for coming over!]
  9. edmund [thanx for the hug and visiting me..*hugs]
  10. skinny.. haha! [my packet of jaejoongs! haha! not johnny depp uh!]
u guys really made my day.. other than those who also wished me.. [i.e. my frens and relatives]
aiyah.. thanx to the other w45r-ians and not forgetting ah huat too. lol!

love u all.
and yeap! im 22 today!
:)

*huggles..

kim xue er... xoxoxo

0 comments: