CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Updating...

     

Eunice's Birthday...
@ Pizza Hut. =)
                           
Smile always babe! 
Loved.

Ok...
I know the blog is like super dead. 
And I haven't updated in like a super long time. 
I bet you guys haven't been checking in too right?!?! Hee...
Ok..so will try to put in random photos. =) haha. 
Miss you guys lots.
Damn.
Some of you know I had Grace for computing for the last 3 weeks, but it was so different not having you guys to slack with. =(


 

 

So, Jed was asking... 
When is the next outing?
Haha. Another trip to Sentosa?
Suggestions people!!! 
Ok..
So I shall end here.
Will update soon I hope.
With news of another outing.
Jed.. Don't say I didn't update the class blog.
I finally did!
Whee...

Cutie signing off yah. =)




0 comments: