CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai & Happy Birthday,

hey all!! its me.
its been ages since i last blogged and i believe the last tyme i did was when its Faruq's bday? haha!
thats lyke last year can?

anyways,
i wanna wish HAPPY CHINESE MOO YEAR to all! haha!!

and of cos, we can't forget our one and only guy that we all love who's celebrating his bday today.

about him: he is one of my best guy friends that i made when i joined RP. Even though im older than him by 5 yrs.. (i noe cos MR LION kept telling me that! u noe who u are, MR LION!), i still feel that he treats me the same lyke the others.. hope u have a great day ahead, my dear son... haha!
happy birthday to you! Hazwan AKA Jed!! *huggles

*with love,
Kim Xue Er...xoxoxo

0 comments: