CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Its meee..

Aww... I forgot you guys had PP.
Unfortunately, mine is next year while I do my industrial attachment. =P lagi worse.

Anyway, I miss u guys so much.
But time must go on. Can you believe we are focusing on our own course already??

Jed cannot stop bragging about the amount of time he gets to SLACK. GRR.. haha.
If i remember correctly, is he supposed to critic his photo today?
haha.

Anyway, I'm slacking in our school library now. Feeling sick, waiting to be picked up to go home.
When I suddenly remembered I promised grandma to update days ago. Sorry =.='

Can you believe the girls in my class cooked this outdoors? Doesn't it look yummy??
Haha. We loved the pancake and the guys were damn envious. Haha.
I suddenly like soggy maggi mee. YUMMY!!!
Haha. Outdoor cooking is fun. =) It is safe to get lost with me!
Crap. I suddenly remembered fried chicken..
Hmmm...

0 comments: