CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Its been ages. I miss you guys.

Feeling a little nostalgic.
I've been checkin in here quite often recently. I'm missin everyone so much; the good ole' days!

A little update about me:
I'm just working part-time at a student care centre; dealing with kids from 7-12yrs.
Kids are cute.. but they are M&M to me. Some are MONSTERS while others can be cute little MUNCHKINS.

Anyway, I agree with Fir's previous post though. We all SHOULD meet up!
Let's do something fun. I've been feeling a little adventurous lately. LOL.
Ok, don't get any weird ideas k. I'm just in the mood for something exciting.

Yes, hopefully I'll get some responses here... ELSE, be prepared to be spammed on Facebook.
Haha, that's so not me. But most likely you'll get the event pop-up and that's it. =p

Much love and hugs from your random, scandalous one.

0 comments: